As of today, 11/17/09, I will no longer be offering free templates. Also, if you have one of my free templates you may think about either hosting the images at your own image hosting site like photobucket.com or finding a new template all together. I am incurring monthly bandwidth charges that I am not being compensated for on this blog. It was a great idea, but it is just too big of a task for one person. None of the templates you previously downloaded are guaranteed to be around forever so please feel free to email me if you need help hosting the images.

I will still be offering blog design and html tips periodically.


Monday, September 1, 2008

Free Custom Headers

That's right! Free!

Once you have downloaded a template you can come back and send me a message about which one you chose and if you would like a free custom header I would be happy to help!

I need you to think about what you would like the header to say and if you would like to include a personal picture. I also need you to include a link to your blog so I can see what I'm working with.

Please give me your contact information by clicking the "Contact Me" button at the top of the page!

Once you have received your header please think about making a donation for the time!

5 comments:

Tena said...

wow this is extremely nice of you

Anonymous said...

Wow your designs are exactly what I've been looking for like, FOREVER!!!!! I love 'em!

Alexis AKA MOM said...

OMG girlie I love the designs, they are super cute. I so need one with a mom juggling the kids, work, laundry and food ... LOL

I know I'm the easiest to please ... LOL

sheng said...

OMG...
amazing!
you'll be blessed in heaven...
how nice of you to offer these...
i love your designs too...

edina monsoon said...

Brilliant:) I can't wait to see my own header:) Thank you v much